encounter ! - part 1

she :"Stop staring at me !".
me :"you're talking to me ? "
she :"isn't that so obvious ? "
me :"don't flatter yourself. you aren't that attractive."
she :"i know ! you have pretty bad taste ;) "
me :"well, i'll show you a thing or two about taste; you like coffee ?"
she :"is that your way of asking me out ?"
me :"see you've got to stop flattering yourself. I mean i can understand what a guy like me
staring at you can do you raise your self esteem- but get real"
she :"am I hallucinating or is your sense of humour better ? "
me :"whatever! what i meant was I could show you what really good coffee is like."
she :" oh ok, lets see. Where are we going?"
me :" That depends how much you are willing to spend on both our coffee"
she :" WHAT ? you expect me to pay for your coffee !!! "
genuinely shocked>
me :"umm yeah kind of. You know I figured that a self-respecting, independent strong girl like you
would find it demeaning if I paid for your coffee?"
she : "how thoughtful of you ! but i'm kind of old fashioned when it comes to this"
me : "i guess we'll just go dutch then."
she : "sounds better. So are you always such a flirt ?"
me : " not really. its mostly when I see a really dumb, good looking girl."
she : " I thought you said I was not attractive ! "
me : "so you agree you are dumb "
she : "yeah. why else would I be going with you"
me : "gosh , can you ever stop talking ! "







Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice post...curious to know the "she".
Anonymous said…
wondering if its from taken from a live scene , or well thought of plot for your upcoming novel :)

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

3 Idiots and Chak De India

Expertise