Hotel Rwanda !

There are some movies that you like, some that you can connect to and some that hit you ......Hard.
Hotel Rwanda is one of the latter type- at least for me.
It was a totally moving experience. The simplicity of the terror and the nakedness of the ugly side of the human soul to so unpretentiously portrayed that it was all the more believable.
Its also interesting how objectively you can assess things when you are not really involved. I don't think I would have been really THAT objective had I been seeing a movie on the Gujrat riots probably.
I wonder if this movie should to be shown to all those people killing others out there - on second thoughts wouldnt do much good anyway.

Worked hard today - both on assignments and in the gymn....
already sleepy.
zzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

Expertise

3 Idiots and Chak De India