And the Sun came out to play!

Finally, after months of the gloomy winter weather - well it was cosy at times, especially in the beginning, but four months is taking it a bit too far :) - today the sun was out!
I had almost forgotten what good weather was; But today was awesome! The university was buzzing with so much activity, people out everywhere, music at the DIAG, pretty faces all around :) and the gorgeous sunny weather.............it kind of took me back to my first few days at the university last fall! It was a lovely feeling.

My 503 exam went ok - at least I hope so; I haven't yet stopped kicking myself for my stupid answer in 503, having crossed out the right answer to a 10 mark question in the last minute on a whim and written the wrong one. I'm trying to console myself that it was destined but it's a losing battle.

The weather was so gorgeous that instead of taking the bus, I got down at the Indian store and walked all the way up home from there! Oh, yes and I had dosa :)

I can't wait enough for more of this weather!!

Comments

L.I.F.E. said…
imagining myself posting similar blog next yr ...:)

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

Expertise

3 Idiots and Chak De India