Daily Diary

Not bad, I'm posting the second day in a row like I promised myself yesterday - surprising myself!

Things that happened Today:

1 surprising thing: I actually made good on my resolution to write this entry today.

New Things I learnt:

1. one deviation principle for finite and infinite repeated prisoner dilemma games and their implication in reputation systems

2. Vulnerabilities in the $_FILES variable in php

3. Walrasian equilirbium and how we can use leverage competitive analysis in the design of agents.

4. Some surprising heuristics that can be useful in a game where strategic agents act as stabilizing factors.

5. Some dutch words :)

1 Adventurous thing I did today:
Nothing ....darn!

Something inspirational I read today:

A good story starts with something simple, takes you somewhere you don't expect to go and leaves you with something you cannot forget.......profound :)

I should go to bed.....its almost 2:00 am and I have class in the morning

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sat!...thats a lame post :P

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

3 Idiots and Chak De India

Expertise