exam blues

"Look at that smile on your face ! I'm sure you smashed it ! " - I heard.
"me ???? "
"yeah dude ! how did you do ? "
"screwed ! " i said .......smiling !!! I was totally bowled over by the exam.
"so how did yours go ? " I asked.
"worse than last time...and since last time i was my score was in the twenties you can imagine " he winked !

ok ...so maybe mine didnt go all that bad. I almost felt myself actually smile. Yeah it couldnt be that bad was it. I mean I hadnt really prepared for the quantitative part of it so it didnt go that well. And so what if i seeemed confused for most of the time in the Data Interpretation section. Verbal wasnt so bad. AAh who am i fooling...I screwed the exam ...and i was prepared !

Well at least i thought so ....until i matched my answers. I mean i thought i would get around 15 marks in the quant section ....i got 8 !!!!!!!!!!
At least DI was better .....8.5 (damn !!!!)
Verbal was pretty good (perhaps the only thing that kept me from smashing a few window panes ! )

I've taken my GRE date today ! if you are reading this ....please say a silent prayer for me ! two projects, courses and two BIG BIG Exams this semester !

I remeber something bill gates said " Life is not fair...get used to it"
Yes Sir !

Comments

Anonymous said…
"two projects, courses and two BIG BIG Exams this semester"
courses?????? kise jhoot bol raha hai khud ko????
neo said…
dude, comma ko typo ki tarah pad ;)

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

Expertise

3 Idiots and Chak De India