The new chapter

I'm writing in after a huge break - but with a new resolve to write in more regulary (deja vu ?)!

Its been quite a while since I landed here at the University of Michigan and i've been meaning to blog about such a lot of things !
Lest you begin attributing it to my laziness - let me absolve myself of it now - this time its not laziness :) - well not totally !

Life here is really hectic. For the past one week each day i've been sleeping at 3:00 am in the morning and getting back to class at 9:00 !

The coursework is pretty hectic itself but on top of that i'm working twenty hours a week. Not that i'm complaining though! It's kind of fun to go through all this. Not exactly FUN but fun nevertheless.
Oh! another thing I intend to do is start writing more 'academic' stuff on the blog.

If nothing else it'll help me keep notes !

To end the post on a interesting note - i'll be at the i-conference 2006 at the end of this week!

Go blue !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

3 Idiots and Chak De India

Expertise