vanity !

Rrrrrrrrring.....

Me: "Hi Dad!"
Dad : "so you are supossed to be an IIT Graduate ? "
Me: thinking what kind of a question is that ????
Me: " Well, I've finished my exams and just have to fill in the no dues form and...."

Dad : " At least learn how to write an adress ! "
Me : " Now what did I write wrong ? "
Dad: "Where on earth is michigan supossed to be.....is it a country ? "
Me : " Oh great....so you called me up for that !!!!!!!! I just copied the address [:)] ....just write
U.S.A. na !"


Me : "Oh btw.... Dad , I got a 9.85/10 this semester !"
Dad : "That's wonderful......so our coming to convocation will be worth it...How many other prizes are your getting ? "
ME : OTHER Prizes...errr.....now just a sec...hold on !!
Me : " Errr......Dad it's not like school. I mean

My first few semesters were not good...cause you know they were kind of boring....so I don't really think I'll be getting a PRIZE as such"

Dad: " Oh! but you'll be graduating with honours or distinction or something like that ? "
Me : " Well...There isn't anything like that........i mean you just graduate...and the departmental top rankers get an a medal".
Dad : " Ok, anyways, congratulations for 9.85.....great going"
Me: now you say it ! shd have been a few lines above !!!!!!!
Me: "Thanks!"


9.85.......what a way to finish my undergrad! I love myself :)

Comments

OMG 9.85 !
Congrats. That is awesome :)

Popular posts from this blog

going mobile !

Expertise

3 Idiots and Chak De India